Contact The Firm
Fields marked with an * are required
Protecting Consumers From Unfair Treatment By Businesses And Manufacturers
As a consumer, you have the right to expect fair treatment from businesses and manufacturers. Unfortunately, this isn’t always the case. From faulty products to misleading advertising, there are countless ways that consumers can be taken advantage of in today’s market.
At David M. Duree and Associates, P.C., we are committed to defending consumers against unfair business practices. Experienced consumer and commercial lawyer David M. Duree has over 40 years experience protecting consumer rights and has the skills to help you get the compensation you deserve in your consumer law matter.
Deceptive Marketing And Predatory Lending Lawyer
Consumers have certain rights that are protected by law. Sometimes, however, dishonest businesses and individuals attempt to take advantage of consumers all the time. David M. Duree and Associates, P.C. handles consumer law cases including those involving:
- False advertising and deceptive marketing – False or misleading advertising, such as claims that a product can do something that it cannot actually do.
- Unfair business practices – We handle a wide range of unfair or deceptive practices including bait-and-switch tactics, hidden fees, and more.
- Predatory lending – This occurs when lenders target vulnerable consumers with high-interest loans that they cannot afford to repay.
- Identity theft – Stolen personal information used to commit fraud or other crimes.
- Lemon law – The “Lemon Law” protects consumers who purchase defective products that do not meet the manufacturer’s standards.
If you have been the victim of a consumer rights violation, you may be entitled to compensation. Attorney David M. Duree will help you understand your legal rights and options and fight for the justice you deserve.
Contact An Experienced St. Louis Consumer Protection Attorney
If unfair business practices have left you in financial despair, call the law firm of David M. Duree and Associates, P.C., at 618-628-0186. You can also schedule a completely confidential and entirely discreet initial consultation with David by contacting us online.